Monday, March 29, 2010

i need some good vibes

happy monday my lovely ladies (and gents, if there are any of you...but with all the shoe and dress talk, probably not).

i hope you all had a great weekend...and now i need your assistance.
see that handsome dude? as we all know...that's the hubs (seen here at my best friend's wedding, with me, the maid of honor. i had to totally throw down at this wedding and regulate the other bridesmaids who were trying to go against my girl's wishes. i don't roll like that...remind me to tell you that story later).

anyways...he's got a phone interview at 2pm today that could mean big BIG changes for the D household. more travelling for him, more being alone for me. but more chances for him to show off his amazing computer skills, in an environment much more challenging than the one he's in now...and with much better compensation. which means he'd finally be making what he's worth. and i could take time to find something i WANT to do, instead of searching for anything else than what i'm doing now.

so if you could say a little something something good the universe for me, i'd appreciate it! ya'll rock =)

and you know what else rocks?

OMG. i watched this thing and cracked up about 3 times at walgreens, waiting for them to fill my birth control prescription. which apparently...they didn't have down to refill automatically!! seriously walgreens?! you think i wanna call you every month to make sure i get no little ones? how's about you go ahead and check that box, mkay?

also...totally contemplated making a video message to send to my father, the biggest filet o' fish commercial fan ever.

also....seriously thinking of getting him this for his father's day present. even if it means my mom will KILL ME.

9 comments:

Summer Athena said...

sending lots of good vibes your way, love.

xo

Pippy said...

I hope the interview goes great!

You should sooo buy the filet-o-fish. That is too funny.

Erin said...

I love the dark hair! Good job vibes to the Hubs.

Amy Lynn said...

Hope the interview goes well.

I had the same problem with my bc automatically refilling. One guy told me one day "Hey, did you know we can set this to refill automatically?" and I didn't, so I was excited, and then, I went to pick it up, and they were like "This isn't a med we can set to refill automatically". What the french toast dude?!?!?! Really!?!!?!?! Ugh, so annoying. On the plus side, I just discovered that I can do it online which will save me the pesky phone call. But really? Who wants to do that either????

Oh, and I say you should TOTALLY buy your dad the fish for fathers day :) My brother had the original Bass that sang on the wall in his room and we would push it to wake him up in the morning. It actually grew on my after a while and I stopped wanting to rip it off the wall and throw it out the window.

Unknown said...

Hugs and snugs and nothing but good wishes!

Ashley Pepitone said...

Consider yourself tagged, hot mama. Go see!

The Pink Chick said...

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! Let us know how your hubby's interview goes!!

bananas. said...

ooey! hope he gets it. keeping every finger, toe, arm, leg crossed for you two.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Big prayers going up. We're going through the same thing right now and are hoping for some good news soon!