Saturday, April 17, 2010

seriously? 6 months??

i can't believe it's been HALF A YEAR since the hubs and i got all dressed up, and decided to make things official with these words.

"This ring is a symbol of the sincerity of my pledge. Everything in my past has prepared me to be with you. All that I am and have is yours, and all that I will become and accomplish I share with you. Let this ring, which has no beginning or end, stand as a token for my never ending love and devotion. Forever and always begins today.”

it began october 17th...it'll continue to forever =)

5 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Congrats on your 6 months

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Congratulations! You should celebrate, with a shopping trip. Haha! :)

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Congrats on 6 months! It all goes by so quickly!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

Happy 6 months to us!

Freck said...

Aww, this is wonderful. Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary!