Thursday, April 15, 2010

a little classier than rubber

ahhh, warmer weather...means the return of tanks with scarves, cropped pants and shorts, and of course....my beloved flip flops.

now don't get me wrong....i'll never give up thes beauties. for $2.50, you might as well get them to match every outfit you own...i know i do. i have black, brown and grey i pretty much live in during the summer....might get some white ones this year too....even though those only last about a season before they look UBER ick.

but sometimes...a girl needs something a little classier than foam and rubber.



like these.

hello there pretties!! i got these last week from the target (my FAVE place!!) aaaaand they were on sale. $9!! the website has only really small sizes left...but check out your local store for these, they come in yellow, purple and turquoise too! (and if you happen to see a size 10 in any of these colors...holla at me).

so i decided to do some browsing on target's website to see what else they had...aka, what else i need to talk the hubs into letting me get (or sneaking in the house when he's not paying attention!!).
aren't these fab?! i love that they're a little gladiator-y, but not so much that it's super trendwhore-y. and i think they come in black too.

my only worry is that the fact that the design is far back will make my super long toes look even longer.
and these are JUST. SO. FUN. i loooooove then rhinestones, and i hink i could totally get away with these at work...at least on a friday.
and the best part is that all of these are less than $25, meaning you've got plenty left over for a new color of OPI for your toes to show it off!!



7 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

I know exactly what you mean!! I always have to get me some cute cheap rubber flops. Everyone needs at least one pair! But you must have some classy sandals as well. I love those silver ones!! I need some new strappy sandals so bad but I can't decide on a pair!

Erin said...

Ooooh. I love those rhinestoney ones!

capperson said...

I love my flip flops from like now until it gets cold at the end of fall. I love Old Navy's flip flops and know I will be heading there to get some soon!! I need new ones, especially white ones. And then I brought one pair of the cute sandals while I was in NC, but I need some brown ones and one other color, maybe white or silver or tan. Those are really cute though.

angela.kolachny said...

that's too funny, I was just at target and I got three new pairs of sandals too! I'm so excited to wear them! I love that they're so afforable and stylish AND all in one place too!

...I go to old navy at the beginning of every year and grab flip flops in every color. you can't go wrong

The Pink Chick said...

Headed to the Target web-site now! :)

Graciously Southern Events said...

Ahh I LOVE them all :) You've got great taste!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhh, that second pair is calling to me. LOVE!