Tuesday, January 12, 2010

pimping out...myself

i have been LONGING for a large canvas print from the wedding....basically since before we actually got married, and saw how awesome our pictures are.

i found one idea on etsy...where they'll take the picture you send them, put the words you send them on the print...and then send you the canvas.

but why pay someone else, when i can (or make the husband) do it! right now...shutterfly is having a sale on their canvas prints. and until tomorrow...they've also got 20% off with the code HAPPYNY.

so i can get an obnoxiously large one...for less than $100.

now to decide.
i love this picture...right now, it's my desktop background on my work computer. i love the tone of it.
and then there's this...from our first dance. freezing cold....but beautiful.
so first off...i can't pick which picture. and secondly...i can't decide if i want lyrics from our first dance song...or from our wedding vows.
which would you do? make them BOTH obnoxiously large and find somewhere for them? pick one...and make the other slightly less obnoxiously large?

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Both of these pictures are wonderful. I love the one of your first dance.

Christine said...

I would pick the first one make it really big...with your vows. I just love that picture. and then make the other one slighty smaller but I'd leave off the words because that makes the really big one even more special. I'm sure whatever you choose will turn out wonderful!!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

I would probably get both of them really big. You could hang them side by side and would be really pretty. But then again, I kinda love myself hahaha

Sonya said...

I think you should do both! I like the idea of putting the vows or song on them too! I've been trying to figure out something to make with the words to the song my SIL sang at our wedding.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! These are fab! I would totally do both!

Erin said...

FOR PETE'S SAKE, WOMAN! THE FIRST ONE! It's ridiculously gorgeous.

Sonja said...

I love them both but the 2nd one is my favorite!!

I love this idea too :) I can't wait to blow up pictures of my husband and I! I'm with you on the obnoxious big!! LOL

bananas. said...

i LOVE the first one! it looks like a famous print. it's GORGEOUS!

i love etsy but sometimes they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive.

Bekkah said...

I think the first one with your wedding vows would be beautiful! Both pictures are gorgeous but I think if you put words on the second one it might take away from the picture itself.

Anonymous said...

Vows on the first one. I think you should leave the second one along because there's already so much going on in there.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

They're both lovely, but I really love the first dance shot. So amazing!

chelsea said...

i pick the first one because no one else is in it.
and i say from your vows. just becuase i like that idea.

but i'm sure you'll love it no matter what you do!