Tuesday, January 26, 2010

loving winter...and summer dresses

we had a little warm-ish snap last week....but i'll confess i'm glad it's back cold. we don't get much in the way of winter down here in GA, and i love sweaters and tights and peacoats and all the fun winter wardrobe staples. so i'm not ready to give them up yet.

but...i am ready to browse some lovely summer styles, thanks to victoria's secret and their crack marketing team that sends me emails and knows how i get bored and like to look.

okay...maybe they don't KNOW that....but it feels like they do.
i love the pattern on this one!! it comes in several solid colors too...and says it has a "built in shelf bra"....but my 36C's don't play that game. i gots to wear a little something something else.

this, and black old navy flops? yes. please.
this is just 80's-tastic enough for me to absolutely love it. with my oh-so-fab wayfarers?? omg, call jon hughes and cast me as a lovable outcast already!

this is most definitly my fave of the bunch!! the pattern = to die for. and the bustier boobies? love it. even though i'm not sure how well the girls would be contained....in my head, it would just make them out-there enough to be sexy....not meghan fox slutty.
granted...my collarbones are cleverly concealed inside my body, instead od trying to lunge their way out of my chest like this girl's....but still. i dig it.
and i think these all run about $50 to $60, which means by the time i actually can wear them, they'll probably be on sale.
are you longing for summer loungewear yet? or relishing in old man winter's runway?



7 comments:

Summer Athena said...

your fave is my fave! let's get it so we can be twins!

Freck said...

I totally agree. Digging the cold still but I can't help but look at the adorable dresses! Love the first one :) So flowy and comfy looking!

Sonya said...

I am SO ready for my summer dresses! I still have a few out that I layer for winter, but I look forward to not layering! My husband always looks forward to my summer dress too! I think I've got some time before I can pull them out, but the first week it hits 70, maybe 65 consistently I take them out!

Lisa said...

Those are all so adorable! I have been on the lookout for some fun dresses to wear on a vacation in June, and I totally forgot to look at VS...thanks for the reminder! :-)

bananas. said...

sigh.

this makes me wish for sun, bbqs and flippy floppies.

spring, hurry up k!

Jin said...

I have my retro bathing suit picked out. No lie. I'm ordering it next month.

I'm tired of the cold. I can't wait for the sea of pollen to start up. At least then, you know it's gonna get warmer very soon.

Unknown said...

That dress is just the cutest - I'm eagerly awaiting a VS sale so I can snatch it up!