Thursday, January 28, 2010

is it wrong...

to want this for my water/crystal lite for the next few weeks?
so presh. thanks tervis tumbler.
and i appreciate you also working to make it even harder for me to act like a grownup...with your candy colored straws THAT BEND. if that ish was shaped like a squiggle...i would die.
.....i'm well aware this is a slack-ass post....but i was bored. and wanted to do something. with little to no effort =)
friday will rock, promise!
also, go visit the lovely Kristin and give her a bloggy hug!!

3 comments:

Summer Athena said...

I LOVE IT! get it now!

Candace said...

One thing I love almost as much as tervis tumblers is conversation hearts! LOVE IT!

Blissfully Enamored said...

i LOVE my tervis tumbler!!! i used to hate them and think that they were so trashy....HAH...but now i am a convert!!! i ordered one with my initial on it and a pink lid! love it!