Thursday, January 21, 2010

It finally happened.

And in a BIG way. I've been at my current job for 4 1/2 years...with about 6 months left.

And today, I ROYALLY screwed up. On a normal day...it wouldn't have mattered, and no one would have really known I spent the day goofing off.

But because we have terrible equipment, and certain decisious were made...I made a MAJOR no-no.

Nothing bad enough to put my job in danger...but bad enough to make me feel like total crap. Like the whole mess-up was my fault. Even if that's only about 60% true.

I was the girl who never had detention in high school. I don't do "trouble" well, and I am totally beating myself up about it.

So if you've got some spare happy thoughts, send em my way could ya?

5 comments:

bananas. said...

everybody makes mistakes. don't be so hard on yourself. sending good thoughts your way. xoxo.

Erin said...

1) I'm sorry you made a mistake. Don't be too hard on yourself, even 99% perfect girls like yourself have an off day. 2) I guess I didn't know you only have 6 months left. Did you have a 5 year contract?

SkinnyMeg said...

No one is perfect and Im sure everyone you work with could tell you about a time when they messed up! It happens to the best of us, Hope you have a great weekend!

Morgan said...

oh girl, don't beat yourself up. i'm sure you're punishing yourself more than anyone else could. I'm the exact same way so I totally understand how you feel.
Feel better and have a relaxing weekend!

Freck said...

Oh dear, I hope everything turns out ok!! TGIF!!