Tuesday, January 19, 2010

confession

i have spent $100 in TWO DAYS on cricut catridges on ebay. $100. the madness has to stop. but i figure...if ONE retails for $70....the getting 4 for $100 is a pretty good deal right??

and speaking of good deals...i got bored at work and decided to browse the vastly-inferior-to-the-store website for new york and company.
remember the clear chain necklace i so struggled to describe?? this is it!! isn't it adorable and nautical-y and won't it be adorable ALL. SUMMER. LONG.

even if i have already broken it out with a bright yellow sweater last week...cuz it was taunting me.
and then the website showed me this. it's not like i don't have THREE ruffled neckline dresses already...but those are scoopneck ruffles. and this is a v-neck. plus...it's only $16...so i could get it in black, and maybe blue (even though i already have a few blue ones) or red...or maybe grey.
or all of them, and then my husband will disown me for spending all our cash. dogs can be taught to forage for food, right?

5 comments:

Sonya said...

Great deal on the cartridges! I think $100 is totally worth it! Love that dress! So cute for summer and winter (with some layering)!

Freck said...

Love that necklace. I've been browsing and almost purchasing way too many items on ebay lately. Glad someone else is doing it too :)

Summer Athena said...

you crack me up. i found a michaels here in the city and omg. charged my card!

bananas. said...

$16 for that dress?! oh yes! that's a steal! i hope you bought it. and that necklace is fabulous.

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Great find on the cartridges...I wouldn't have been able to pass them up either!