Friday, January 22, 2010

i can't believe it!


guess who's humble little blog turns one today??

MEEEEEEE!!!

i started this blog on the encouragement of my girls from The Knot (or as the hubs affectionately calls them, my knot minions), as a way to share coupons and good deals i found.

it's become SO much more than that, and i feel so lucky every single day that ya'll read my ramblings, and give me support when i need it.

i have "met" so many strong women from blogging....women who inspire me, and make me want to do better in this world, and women who make me laugh and women who i truly truly believe make the planet, and my life, better because they're in it.

if you're reading this...i'm talking about YOU. you girls are incredible, and amazing, and i really feel like my days aren't complete without checking in with ya'll, and your lives. and when something kickass happens to me, or when i find a kickass outfit, i always want to share it with you.

so here's to another year of blogging....hope you stick around with me =)

9 comments:

Preppy from Bay said...

Congrats! Love your blog and have been a follower for sometime. I blog myself but certainly haven't been nearly as helpful with finding awesome deals like you have to share with others. Keep up the blogging!

Michelle and Mikey said...

Aww! Happy blog bday!

Morgan said...

Hooray for your bloggie anniversary! Go celebrate!

Erin said...

Awww! *tear* My little girl is growing up! Happy First Blogday!

Sonya said...

Congrats on 1 year!

Jin said...

Happy blogversary! My one year mark is on Sunday!

teamjinfred.wordpress.com

Pippy said...

Happy blog birthday!
I think I can safe;y say that we all feel the same way about you!
Love you girly!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...

Happy blogaversary!!!