who'd have thought that even unemployed mondays will get me super annoyed?! here is a short list of the completely stupid things that bothered me today::
1. the girl in front of me in line at hobby lobby. WHY OH WHY do girls think messy, barely done ponytails look okay?! like....pulled it back, wrapped the holder around twice about halfway down the tail, and just left it. off to the side no less. YOU LOOK INSANE. fix your hair.
2. the girl i saw at the mall, with the "don't you wish your girlfriend was TAN like me" t-shirt on. really?? REALLY?! i wanted to stop her and say "does your boyfriend have one that says 'don't you wish your girlfriend had skin cancer like mine does"
3. chipping nail polish. i busted out the essie mint candy apple last night....love the color, but i've already got a chip on my right-hand pinkie. ANNOYING. i also hate sheet marks...but ALWAYS get them, even with like 60 minutes of drying time before bed.
4. the way my new vitamins make my burps taste weird (tmi? maybe...)
5. HOW MOTHER EFFING HOT IT IS. seriously...i don't like sweating. and my face starts dripping buckets every freaking time i leave the house.
6. the fact that my dog TURNED OFF MY WI-FI on my laptop...and the fact that it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to fix it. sometimes....technology is just too much.
7. speaking of....how come i can't find a mint green phone case?!
8. feeling guilty about spending when the hubs is the only one working....even though i found a KILLER cream colored "leather" jacket today. and yes...that would make 2.
i can't be the only one with annoyances at the beginning of the week...so tell me, what's getting your goat?!