Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i get that it's hot...but you've got AC

i'm a georgia girl, and as such....i'm used to nasty ass, hot sweaty summers. it's ALWAYS like this. upper 90's, humidity out the yin yang, and waiting for-EVER for the car AC to cool down.

it's hot. i get it.

what i do not get is the no less than THREE dudes i saw driving around in their cars/trucks/vehicles...with no shirt on.

seriously dudes? i know it's a scorcher. but unless you're going to a male revue i don't know about....you're gonna need a shirt on when you get there. so why not just PUT IT ON WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE?!

i don't get it....i don't drive around sans pants just to keep cool before i get to my destination.

also, to the one dude driving down the road shirtless munching on this...

YOU ARE A GROWN MAN. LEAVE THE FREEZE POPS AT HOME!!!!!

i love a frosty tube of frozen sugar water as much as the next girl...but i don't go cruising around with them. because it's weird. and i usually want 2 or 3, not 1.

anyone else witness the shirtless dude phenomenon?? do you get it??

12 comments:

DanaElayne said...

I haven't seen the ice pops, yet. I have seen tons of *shudder* shirtless men. Seriously, get dressed, turn the car on before you get in it...something! It is this hot every year in South Georgia this weather is not a surprise!

Unknown said...

That's all I see down here! All these fools rollin shirtless. Even some dudes that are questionable dudes, if you get my drift. Might just be chicks with itty bitties :)

Anonymous said...

ha! No shirtless dudes, but I did munch on a pop-ice the other day in the car. :)

Freck said...

HAhaha! hilarious! I get a lot of dudes walking around my area with tank tops and short shorts on :) I live near what's called Boystown in Chicago. Too funny!

bananas. said...

yes i see them. doesn't bother me as much as fashion faux pas but it's still gross.

Classy Fab Sarah said...

My love for the ice pop knows no bounds... so I totally get why he was cruising around town with it.

Cecelia Winesap said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!! I have been having these same thoughts for about three weeks now! Although the icy pop is a new one... haven't seen that yet.

The Pink Chick said...

Ha ha! I haven't seen any shirtless drivers, but I saw a guy running down the street in shorts that were as tiny and as tight as a Speedo. It might be hot, but not even the flames of Hell should warrant that as running attire! :)

brooke said...

mmmmm...ice pops!!! yum!!!

but as for the shirtless dudes...NOT so yum!!! what is up with that?? sick! not a fan of it at all!! because seriously the dudes that do it are NOT the ones that would actually be selected to be in a male revue...truth!

Salt said...

WHY? WHY DO GUYS DO THIS?
I saw a guy in a convertible on Sunday driving with no shirt on. At first I thought he was wearing a shirt, but then I realized it was his hairy back.

Maybe if he waxed, he wouldn't be so hot.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

OH I know, tell me about it. I am in the Philippines and I see guys driving around shirtless. I know it's freaking hot and all but gosh, they should never go shirtless especially if there chest looks like road kill. =)

Bree said...

When I see guys walking around the city with no shirts, it drives me CRAZY! I don't care how good your body is, no one likes a show off...yuck in my opinion.