Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the hubs might have to sleep alone tuesday night

monday, the hubs and i are just hanging out at home, watching a little marathon of "true life" on MTV...and suddenly, my whole world gets SO much better. because what do i see a commercial for?? no, not the new season of jersey shore...although, seeing snooki talk about fried pickles makes this southern girl's heart SO happy...on no, it was ever better than GTL.

IT WAS TEEN MOM, SEASON TWO.

omg i am so so so excited. nothing says great tv like a quad of teenage ladies, trying to raise their babies (or not, if you're catelynn), and fighting with everyone, ever.

(does anyone even REMEMBER the chick between catelynn and farrah? i don't....)

let me give you a rundown of the awesome, JUST from the 2 commercials we saw.

~catelynn gives the ring from her baby daddy BACK. ooooh drama....even though he was way weird, and couldn't get past the whole adoption thing....this girl has her act together though, i LOOOVE her.

~farrah's mom GETS ARRESTED. for punching her in the face!!! i'd read about it months ago, on tmz or some such biznass....but to see her call the cops?? love it. her mama is bat-shit nuts....even though farrah kinda sucks too, always doing to parties and leaving sofia at home. although...i feel bad for her, cuz according to the internets, her baby-daddy wanted to be with her, but crazy mama wouldn't let it happen....then HE DIED. before the baby was born. such a bummer.

~poor maci is dealing with the drama that is ryan, the king of the douches. first, he brings some girl to her house when he's dropping off bentley. then, he's OUTRAGED she wants child support, and claims he's gonna sue for custody. seriously champ?? you can barely hold a job AT A TIRE SHOP. and you didn't want to buy your son cake mix for his first birthday. plus, you suck. big time. i wanna become a judge just to lock him up for being a dickwad.

~and then....the hot messiest of them all....the king and queen of the trailer park chapter of chubs-r-us....amber and gary. need i remind you gary bought a $500 gaming system...but spent about $30 on her engagement ring, FROM WALMART....oh yeah, and he asked about a return policy. klassy dude.

and last season....she hit him. like, full-on whooped on him...and then told dr. drew she wasn't sorry for doing it. but then changed her story when she realized she was being a loser.

"gary, look me in my face....look me in my face....i'm sorrry i hit you."

and she KEEPS claiming she thinks she's pregnant again, because it "feels like it did with leah". that's probably gas you crazy bitch...or your insides being cooked, because you currently have the skintone of an oompa loompa.

please tell me i'm not the only one gearing up for the epic reality tv awesomeness that is this show.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that chick is from the 2nd season.. the one that was living with her mom and grandmother in that tiny little house? Her little boy had some medical issues at first. can't remember the name.

I am SOOOO excited about this!

Salt said...

Um seriously who is that impostor in the middle? I have never seen her before in my life.

LOVE this show. Catelynn has always been my fave. She definitely seems the most together of all of them!

bananas. said...

OMG! i did not know the deets of farrah's dad. i always wanted to know! i just googled him and he ws so cute!!! gah! so sad! FRIGGEN HATE HER MOM! grrrr...

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Oh yeah, just let The Captain piss me off even a little and I will torture him with this!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

ooh you just got me so excited...its like a train wreck... but those poor babies...

The Pink Chick said...

Oh how I love, love this train wreck of a show! Thanks for all the up-dates! I had no idea I was missing all the drama!

mrs.pinkpearls said...

I love that show! I can't wait to see all the drama this season!

Claire Kiefer said...

This sounds right up my alley as far as summer tv shows go.

Amy Silver said...

Oh my lord, I would say "I'm in love with you" but that might come across the wrong way, lol. But seriously, this is my EXACT opinion on this whole show!!! haha. I love it! I even make the hubs watch it, how evil is that?! What's really embarrassing is that I think he secretly likes it.. hmm.

undomestic mama said...

That's so funny 'cause my first thought was "Who's that girl?!" I remember the mixed girl on the end, but not the one in the middle.

I am SO thrilled for the new season! I've gotten so wrapped up in their lives. I had no idea about the Farrah Daddy Drama though. I'll have to google it.

katherinebee said...

I am so excited! And isn't it funny that they don't care enough to do a Teen Mom for the girls from last season? They just weren't memorable.

Anyway - I'm with you on this one!

Sami Mastrario said...

I just wanted to let you know that reading this blog really made me laugh. The commentary was just too funny!

--Sami
www.savannahsteelmagnolia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE teen mom! It's like watching a train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of! And you feel somewhat horrible for them.

Shay said...

I am right here with you on this one... I am so excited about this new season...

anna said...

loooooove it!

Raquel said...

Dude, the one in the middle is Whitney. She was dating Weston and she lived with her mom (who was also preggo) and her "Meemaw" and then when "Meemaw" kicked her ass out because she's a whisper-talking slob she and Weston tried to get a mortgage..which was the FUNNIEST SHIT EVER.

Cannot wait for the 20th and SUPER excited about hosting the Teen Mom Chat on my blog.