Thursday, July 15, 2010

i haven't walked right for days

this weekend, i decided i was fed up with myself. fed up with feeling like i was bigger than i should be....fed up with feeling guilty about eating the things i want, because i don't look the way i want. and yes...there was probably also a little bit of crazy-time PMS hormones mixed in. but still.

come monday morning...i decided it was back on the workout wagon.

EXCEPT I HATE SWEATING. i hate it. it's gross. and i hate it.

plus, i'm a wicked face sweater, so that's always entertaining.

with no income to speak of, a gym was out...so armed with some new DVDs, it's living room workouts for me. i started with a new addition, the biggest loser "cardio max".

this should be called the "you won't be able to use your thigh muscles for the next few days, and you might want to cut off your own legs". because cardio it may be...but it's also squatting and lunging and doing every sort of insane leg workout ever. UGH.

and so today, i went back to my arch enemy.

do NOT let that smile fool you...she's probably gonna eat that dog later. or make it do bicep curls while squatting. UGH.

oh yes, i've gotten back on the 30 day shred wagon. i hate this woman with an all-consuming passion. and don't get me started on anita, the dvd workout girl who's doing the "beginner" moves....BITCH HAS 12 PACK ABS, AND NO FAT ON HER. i bet her hair weighs more than she does. whore.

but i am DETERMINED to not let her beat me this time....last go around, i made it 10 days before life and wedding craziness got in the way...i'll do 30 this time. or die trying.....because leg workouts and a tri-level house with hardwood stairs do NOT mix.

9 comments:

Summer Athena said...

i just did a post about my weight too! can we help one another?

Salt said...

Ahhhh good luck to you, my friend. That dog looks petrified as if even it knows that there is something terrible (jumping jacks?) in it's future.

Claire Kiefer said...

AMAZING! I just accepted Jillian back into my life as well. I HATE THE 30 DAY SHRED WITH A PASSION but I also kind of love it. It's a terrible relationship. It's so hard to make myself do it every single day, but it HAS to work, right? And as for Anita . . . that skinny bitch and her smirk! She smiles while she's doing squats + bicep curls! I like Natalie way better even though I can't keep up with her.

Every time Jillian calls one of them "buddy" in her smarmy voice I want to throw my hand weight at the tv.

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I'm on day 3 and that bitch is killing me!!!!!!!!

bananas. said...

yea go hayley!!!

so you know my thoughts on jillian. i LOVE her but i didn't always. that love stemmed from hate. and since we're on the topic of hate...

you know who i LOATHE? that ultra fit bitch, natalie, in the background who ALWAYS makes you feel bad about yourself by doing everything BETTER! bah!

Anonymous said...

i am so with you!!! everytime she says "phone it in" i want to punch her in the face! :) good luck, i need to jump back on that wagon with you.

anna said...

do it!!! i believe in you. i know you can!!! you are the little engine that could.

KP said...

OMG. I had to leave a comment because I almost died laughing when you made the comment about Anita! And to top it off I am quite sure she was born like that and her body is not a result of Jillian's abuse or working out at all. B*tch. Also, my fiance (who ALWAYS makes fun of me for doing this video btw) swears that Jillian is hot for Natalie. At first I told him that was just his male fantasy obscurring him but now the more I watch it....ha!

Ashley said...

I love Jillian's 30 Day Shred!!! Although it kills me....whenever I work so hard and then they have you do the squat and punch thing as cardio..it makes me wanna barf! ugh! Although...I still do it..for some reason.