Friday, July 9, 2010

me and shaft are super tight

wanna know why me and the super fly, ever so awesome richard roundtree are BFFs?

CUZ WE'VE GOT THE SAME BIRTHDAY!!!

(so does oj simpson, john tesh, courtney love and fred savage....but shaft is the coolest)
that's right ladies and gents...this girl is the ripe old age of 27 today!!

wanna know what's weird? my mom's birthday is 6 days before mine....so i am quite literally just about the EXACT same age she was when she had me. 27.

but this girl isn't ready for babies just yet...the 2 dogs will do JUST fine =)

to be honest....27 feels pretty similar to 26, without a wedding and honeymoon to look forward to....but i'm hoping this year means even more exciting stuff...like a new job i WANT, and maybe some moving trucks...who knows?!

i hope you all have a WONDERFUL friday...you've got to...it'll be like a birthday present to me!!!

8 comments:

Cecelia Winesap said...

Happy birthday! When I turned 27 last year, I realized shortly after that that I couldn't remember how old I was when people asked me. It's still going on...I expect it to get worse.

Summer Athena said...

27 is a fabulous age! enjoy today! i wish you nothing but love and happiness and lots of good ole belly laughs.

bananas. said...

aw i remember when i was 27...felt like 28. haha. i guess it's not until we'er 30 that we'll feel the change.

happy birthday ladycakes! have a killer day. lots of love to you today! xoxo.

DanaElayne said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Sonya said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one!

Claire Kiefer said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope it is everything you want it to be. xoxo

Erin said...

I hope your barfday has been great! I love ya!

Jen said...

Just found your blog; so cute!