Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my new love

i'll admit...i have a love for fashion mags. and celebrity gossip sites. and BOTH have been featuring an abundance of lightweight leather jackets for spring...thrown over shorts and a tee, or a girly dress.

i've already got one, even though it's not real leather....cognac colored, and i rock it ALL the time.

so imagine my excitement at new york and company last night when i saw this beauty on a rack, not even hung on the walls yet.

oh sweet fashion police, i cannot wait to rock this!! the picture isn't great....but it's a gorgeous grey color, very motorcycle-styled, and the best part.....

THE RUFFLES, of course!! it's got the ruffled collar, and the sleeves have zippers with a ruffle on them too. i am pretty much obsessed with my new pretty. especially for $60 with my coupon ($90 normally, which is still pretty awesome).

they also have it in black, which is super cute. and i tried on another beige-y one that was like a biker/blazer hybrid that i wanted also...and a bomber-y one, but i thought the knit on the sleeve cuffs might be a little much for springtime.

contemplating getting the beige one...so please tell me a girl can't have too many of these jackets.

and if you're wondering, even though it's fake, people always ask me if it's real leather...so they don't look cheap AT. ALL.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That jacket is HOT!

Katie said...

Oh this is too funny! I have $30 in city cash to use by Monday and I was looking at this jacket in black!!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

So cute! And it looks comfy too! Hard decision on the color though...

sweetsouthernprep

Beauty In The Breakdown said...

OMGOSHHH! Thank you so much for finding this!!! Finally, a cute jacket that most likely comes in sizes that will FIT me (and my huge bust!) lol.

Posh Peach said...

Cute find!!

chelsea said...

I adoooorrreee the collar!