Saturday, February 6, 2010

maybe mama was right...

once, when mom and i were at the mall, i showed her a pair of shoes i was loving...kelly green satin, slingback peeptoes, 4 inch heels with a little platform in the front...so pretty!! i ended up getting them in a print later, but what came out of her mouth next will live in infamy forevermore in our family.

mom: " ::big sigh:: hayley, sometimes, i think deep down inside you're really just a big whore."

mama does NOT share my love for sky-high stilletos...and she would LOATHE these if she saw them.

me on the other hand.....OH. MY. GAWD.really christian?? really?!? you take a perfectly gorgeous 4-inch heeled pump...and you cover it in pink glitter. it's like you're channeling everything i love in this world in ONE SHOE.

anybody got $600 lying around, so i can make these beauties mine??

11 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

LOL! Those are HOT! I want a pair! Let me know if you find anyone willing to donate to the "shoe whore fund". :)

capperson said...

HAHA my moms used to mine by no and picks me out shoes that are extremely high and gorgeous, partially because she knows that she's never had the ability to strut her stuff in them, but i do :)

I love me so sky high heels and those are stunning!!!

Morgan said...

Those are AMAZING!!!

Fabulocity in Amish Country said...

Now, generally I'm not a huge pink fan... but those shoes are pretty fab! :)

Suburban prep said...

They are fabulous. I wish I could wear such beautiful shoes. Alas I usually wear a heel that is only 2-2 1/2 inches. At 5'9" i am already 2 inches taller than my husband when I am in flats.
I love shoes though. Gorgeous.

Candace said...

Those are completely gorgeous in a disgustingly frivolous way... you need them!

Erin said...

I love those shoes. Your mom and my mom are very similar. My mom has no love for high heels and I just can't have too many. Those shoes are precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These are lovely in every way!!!!

Unknown said...

your mom sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

When my mom comments on the clothes & shoes of today I often remind her of the super short (her butt was about a half inch from hanging out) mini dress she married my father in & she just gives me this look :)

Katie said...

So I think I love you, and your page, and your Mom after I just read what she said. That. Is. Hilarious. Thanks for visiting my page and being like my 20th follower or something. :) Great blog!