Thursday, November 12, 2009

what i'm rocking

excuse the terrible photo. i suck at the cellphone cam.

but here's my new hair! i went with #3, the mandy moore...it's super cute, i loves it.

and i'm also LOVING my outfit today....it's a total new york and company look...minus my sweet nine west shoes.

the yellow is a dress, it's that floaty jersey, and comes to my knees. and it has a ruffle at the neck.
of course, you recognize the rockstar motorcycle jacket. and i layered two chunky black necklaces to make the whole thing match my nine west pointy pumps, with the buckle on the toe.
i'm totally digging the girly/tough look lately...ruffles, and chains and ladylike shoes and leather jackets.
i'm such a necklace fiend lately too....i love chunky ones, i love layering long ones...it's a good time.
i've also got my eye on a couple super hot bib necklaces...but that's for another post =)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the jacket!!

MrsSouthernBelle said...

Youre rocking out today! Im sporting my new grey ultra soft!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...

love your hair and outfit!!

perfectly paisley said...

Cute hair and outfit! :o) Hope you're having a great day!