Thursday, November 12, 2009

what i'm rocking

excuse the terrible photo. i suck at the cellphone cam.

but here's my new hair! i went with #3, the mandy moore...it's super cute, i loves it.

and i'm also LOVING my outfit today....it's a total new york and company look...minus my sweet nine west shoes.

the yellow is a dress, it's that floaty jersey, and comes to my knees. and it has a ruffle at the neck.
of course, you recognize the rockstar motorcycle jacket. and i layered two chunky black necklaces to make the whole thing match my nine west pointy pumps, with the buckle on the toe.
i'm totally digging the girly/tough look lately...ruffles, and chains and ladylike shoes and leather jackets.
i'm such a necklace fiend lately too....i love chunky ones, i love layering long ones...it's a good time.
i've also got my eye on a couple super hot bib necklaces...but that's for another post =)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the jacket!!

Candace said...

Youre rocking out today! Im sporting my new grey ultra soft!

SkinnyMeg said...

love your hair and outfit!!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair and outfit! :o) Hope you're having a great day!