Friday, November 6, 2009

getting my 'do did.

it's time. all my fellow new brides know what i'm talking about....when you FINALLY let go of the long hair you grew out for your lovely wedding updo...and chop. it. off.

my hair is longer than it probably has ever been....at least since high school. i've always been a short hair girl....from between my ears, to my shoulders.

but now that i've gotten used to it being long...i kinda like it too. but it's time for a change...at least until next year, when i grow it out for my friend's wedding!


my appointment is at 10 tomorrow morning...and i STILL can't decide what i want.

option 1: ginnifer goodwin's adorable bob. love the angles. but would it look as good behind my ears? cuz i can't rock that in my face ALL the time.

option 2: katie holmes' rocking 'do off the november elle cover. i love the layers and the movement and the kind-of bangs...but i have really fine hair. and i'm not sure if this would be super hot...or super not.

option 3: i LOVE. mandy. really...i love her. her music, and her adorableness, and i cry like a wuss every time i watch "a walk to remember". and this cut is so sassy...i love the flip, i'd probably get it a little longer though...and those bangs are so hot.
so, what are your thoughts on my official post-wedding chop?? 1,2, or 3?


8 comments:

logan said...

So I'm thinking maybe 3 would be good since you have finer hair. I would think with 1 and 2 it would be harder to get the volume you'd want to rock the 'do.

Amy C said...

I like #2. It is firece!

Summer Athena said...

1 or 3 for sure! Cannot wait to see it!

Candace said...

I think they are all very similar haircuts, just styled differently. I love the length though!

chelsea said...

i love them all, but i'm a serious mandy moore fan!

katherinebee said...

Love them all, but favoring #1. Can't wait to see how it turned out! I was too scared to do the post wedding chop, but did the post wedding bang cut.

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

i cant wait to cut mine. its been almost a month after the wedding and i cant decide what to do with it. I think being told not to cut it makes you want to even more... ugh!

Anonymous said...

3 is my favorite classic sweet haircut, 1 is trendy and chic. I LOVE them both! what did you decide!?