Thursday, November 5, 2009

the nigel to my tyra

that's right....my love affair with janet from Blue World Studios continues.

i'm chilling, just checking my gmail...and all of a sudden, a message pops up saying janet had tagged 2 pics of me on facebook.

when i tell you i got to FB so fast, i mean SO. FAST.

and it was SOOOOOO worth it.

are you serious?? is that really the lobby of my venue? and me, looking all fly? why yes....yes it is.

see those pink shoes? so. hot.

AAAAND speaking of so hot...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! how is it possible that's really me and the hubs?? when janet said "okay, kiss her neck"...i was skeptical.
I. WAS. WRONG.
i am so in love with this picture, it's almost sick. i hope you aren't tired of seeing pictures of my bridal self...cuz when i get all of them back...it's gonna be wifey overload.
and therefore...i have decided miss janet is the nigel to my tyra. yes, i was bring the supermodel...but she totally captured it.

7 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

o.m.g. so hot!!! Love.love.love.it.

Sonya said...

AWESOME pictures! What a great photographer you had! You need the last one made really big for your bedroom;)

Candace said...

She is quite incredible and definitely makes you feel like a super model! They look fab!

Danielle said...

Great pictures!! And yes, those shoes are amazing!

Christine said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Lisa said...

Those pictures are amazing, Hayley, and you look fantastic!

Freck said...

Love these!!!!!