Friday, November 13, 2009

trying out my crafty skillz

i'll admit...while i love classic pieces...occasionally, i'm a total trend whore.

and this whore can't get enough from a pimp...called bib necklaces. (does that analogy even make sense?!...who knows, i'm going with it.)

oh em gee...i loves me this beauty. and for $60 from etsy seller Designer135...it's a pretty good price. and how super freaking hot would it be with a white tee, and my motorcycle jacket (NO, i'm not unhealthily in love with it....don't judge).

and this super fun rhinestone one is from etsy seller Ezza Exclusive. they have so many colors, and it's such a good way to dress up anything!!
so what am i gonna be doing this weekend??
i'm gonna take a page from Crafty Stylish....and trying to make my own!!! see, i'm a crafty girl at heart...and i'm pretty sure i can swing this thing. so wish me luck!
are you feeling the phat necklace trend?

5 comments:

Freck said...

Good luck! What a great idea, can't wait to see/hear how it goes!!

Christine said...

Good Luck I hope it turns out wonderful!!

Summer Athena said...

I cannot wait to see what you come up with. I love the bib trend.

xo

Unknown said...

I love, love the second necklace. Must have it. Let us know how the project goes - I'd love to see the end result!

Rosalyn Kay said...

I love these necklaces! Good Luck with your project! I can't wait to see it and hear how it went!