Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i want.

i've been looking for boots. i love the whole "jeans tucked in" thing....even though i mostly wear bootcut jeans, not skinnies...and i'm not sure how it would look on me.

so imagine my surprise when nine west so lovingly emails me (bitches!) and tells me that this beauties, which come in THREE colors, are half off until the 15th.

HALF. OFF.

that means they could be mine for the whopping price of $84.50.

that is NOTHING.

also, the site says the circumfrence of them is 13 inches...which means they'd probably fit my freakishly small, have to normally wear 2 pairs of socks for boots, legs.

so....i'm torn. should i get them, christmas shopping be damned? i'm pretty sure my discover card will even give me money back from nine west....

opinions my lovely girls....opinions needed!!

3 comments:

Freck said...

GET THEM!! It's not every day that the perfect pair of boots are practically given to you. I say get 'em sister, can't wait to see how they turn out!!!

Lisa said...

Definitely get them! I spotted a fab pair of Frye riding boots while shopping the other day, but the almost $300 price tag turned me away, but now all I can think about are the boots, and it was at a store that is far away from where I live. I am totally kicking myself for not getting them. I wish I was kicking myself with my cute new boots....

Anonymous said...

Wow, fabulous! Are all Nine west boots half off? I saw some gorgeous ones when window shopping last weekend! :o) Oh and I think you should totally get them!