Friday, April 29, 2011

trying to contain my jealousy

yes, kate middleton is now her royal highness the duchess of cambridge.

sort of jealous of that.

2 billion people watched her wedding.

not THAT jealous of that, seems like a lot of expectation.

she look teeny and gorgeous and very much like the future queen of england in her gown.

won't lie...made me a little jealous.

the carriage ride after?

SO jealous.

but more than the gown, or the title, or the prince, or the shot at being queen or the personal stylist and clothing allowance and gobs of shoes and crown jewels at her disposal?

i'm jealous of the tumblr.

SHEER. GENIUS.

3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

hahaha. I haven't watched the wedding yet but am looking forward to doing so tonight (I recorded it). No way I was gonna wake up in the middle of the night--my sleeping hours are too precious!

Sonya said...

I love that tumblr site! Hope they keep going!

AmandaDF said...

I love that tumblr! Soooo funny! (Also, I'm just *a little* jealous of her...and by a little I mean a ton haha)