Tuesday, November 30, 2010

i think my body is turning on me

so apparently....i'm not as young as i used to be.

long ago, in a land far away known as "college"....i could go on little sleep, a lot of booze, and a lot of shopping.

now....notsomuch.

i spent all day thursday with my family and got up not-at-all bright and early for a little black friday shopping! did some damage to my bank account....but also did some damage to my christmas list!

then friday afternoon the hubs and i hit the road for the less-than-200 mile trek back to the other place my heart lives....athens, georgia.

home of the university of georgia, and hands down some of the most awesome experiences of my late teens and early 20's. cuz college is awesome and i miss it. and going back makes me a happy hayley.
this place is like my church. aka a football stadium. more specifically, THE football stadium of the georgia bulldogs. my boys. and those 92,000+ seats were filled with family =) minus the losers of course....

but 3 days of little sleep and lots of walking, drinking and of course screaming my head off saturday night have made my trachea rebel.

so be thankful this little blog is a text-only kind of thing....because otherwise you might be subjected to my slowly weakening voice....my guess is i'll be a bullfrog by wednesday morning. if not earlier.

oh yeah, and it feels like i'm trying to get a cold sore. NOT. AWESOME.

2 comments:

Savoir Affaire said...

Hey there! I mentioned your lovely blog in my latest post! Stop by anytime! Thanks!

anna said...

sounds like fun! the best kind of fun is the kind that wears you right out. :)