Thursday, May 31, 2012

i don't need no stinking airline...but i might need a crane.

i have a confession to make. i have an addiction....to airline snacks.

but not just any airline snacks...delta cookies.

aka biscoff cookies....aka the best cookies IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. forget those little girl scout whiners with their badges and their berets...my favorite cookies come from a smiling lady in blue who ALSO gives me free soda.

so imagine my sheer delight and glee when last week, i went to the grocery store and they had a jar of golden, gingernsap but not deliciousness just sitting there waiting for my to have an internal full-on freakout.
blog friends....meet my absolute current favorite thing. biscoff spread on ritz crackers. it's like the most perfect sweet treat, with a little salty crunch....dare i say i like this BETTER than the cookies themselves?? i think i might!

6 days in....and i've got about half a jar running around in my veins. which isn't too shabby, considering i could probably eat a whole jar in one sitting if i didn't force myself to take it upstairs and into the kitchen after about 6 crackers.

i'm trying to think of other things i could eat this spread with that don't involved just a spoon and my own personal shame.

at least i made this for dinner last night for some veggie and chicken goodness before my biscofff binge ;)

anyone else love delta cookies, or biscoff spread? you should definitely try it if you haven't!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Biscoff spread? Eh. There's no love for gingersnapage with this girl, so if you clear out the entire stock in your town, lemme know because I'm sure I can help you out.

That chicken dish, on the other hand, looks awesome.

Eva said...

I just had Biscoff ice cream. It was amazing. It was actually called Delta Biscoff. If you come to Atlanta sometime you have to check out Morelli's for it.