Friday, June 29, 2012

who wants to play a little game i like to call

WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE PUTS CHEWED GUM ON SOMEONE'S CAR DOOR HANDLE?!

this was my greeting after running in to ulta for some new eye shadow, and then tj maxx for a new tie for the hubs (it's purple, and sean john, and it's TOTALLY gonna help him rock his interview today. or at least make it a little more diddy_licious).

the piece of gum on the ground i MIGHT be able to overlook. cuz sometimes...you just spit in a hurry and move on with your life.

but ON my car?? oh hell no....you did that ish on purpose. i hope a bird poops on your face this weekend anonymous gum chewer...RIGHT IN YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH. where it belongs.

i hope all of you lovely ladies have a fabulous weekend...i'll be trying to figure out a way to keep my entire body from either liquifying or bursting into flame. cuz the high in my neck of the woods for the next 3 days is 103. just shoot me, or mail me to alaska (but not anywhere near sarah palin's house, she's a whackjob).

No comments: