Tuesday, April 10, 2012

i'm insta-ddicted.

you know what's awesome? when you're sitting on your couch, browsing around facebook and you see a lovely little tidbit of info.
like INSTAGRAM IS FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY ON ANDROID!!!!!

and then you spend the rest of your weekend hitting the road for the Masters (shoutout to my new golf boyfriend Bubba Watson, 2012 Masters Champion AND fellow UGA grad!), taking ridiculous pictures and uploading them JUST BECAUSE YOU FINALLY CAN.

so....if you want a little slice of life with me, you can find me on instagram under the alias theycallmehales. cuz you know...they do.

oh, and in case you were wondering, those photos, from top left go:
~picture of my dessert
~picture of the sky that looked too much like independence day for my liking
~picture of my sweet new bling
~picture of my dog
~picture from 11:45 sunday night sitting in the parking lot of a gas station fighting the urge to have a solo dance party while the hubs went to pee
~picture of our traditional roadtrip icees
~picture of the transmission that now resides in my living room.

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

Yay! I'm on there too . . . I think my name is just clairekiefer on Instagram, as it is on almost everything. Love it!

I don't think I knew you went to UGA! I went to Tulane, but I'm from Georgia (Marietta) so obviously know a billion people who went there. Where do you live now??