Friday, October 30, 2009

i've been a bad bad girl...

what is that you ask?? that's the FIVE pairs of shoes i ordered from 6pm.com. but see....they're all nine wests. and i paid...drumroll please....

ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. for ALL of them.

i mean, $20 a pop?? are you kidding??

it HAD to be done. i've already broken the news to the hubs.



but i might have forgotten to mention the 2 other pairs i bought that were only $10 apiece.

please go get yourself some, not sure how long the awesomeness will last, or how long the shoes will stay until they run out....but any good shoe lover has GOT to at least try!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

That is amazing! Nine West is the best!!

Melissa said...

Amazing deal!! I'm going to check it out now! I love shoes!!

Unknown said...

Shame on you for feeding my shoe addiction! Enabler. But no, really, I love you for posting this. I love new shoes! The only problem is I'm running out of places to store them...

mrs.mfc said...

oh wow!! great buy!!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

great deals!