Tuesday, May 19, 2009

love, and hate

oh old navy....how i LOOOOOOVE your flip flops. so comfy. so cute. so CHEAP.

then, you tell me things like, this saturday, may 23rd....your flip flops will be all of ONE DOLLAR!!! for serious?! love it...except last time, i waited until AFTER the crack of dawn when you opened, and the shoes were OBLITERATED.

so, i might sit this sale out. and i love that if i bought 3 pairs online...they are only $1.65 each. here is my current anger with you, oh wonderous cheap shoe giver.....

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THE LIME GREEN I NEED ONLINE?!?!

they are for my beautiful bridesmaids. they are very nice girls....they love you too. and they've got super cute ceremony shoes, and they have requested lime green lovelies for the reception too.

so, why won't you sell them to me? my store doesn't have them in the right sizes...and you are keeping them from me on the internet. for shame old navy. FOR SHAME.

4 comments:

BLC :o said...

Oh dear, my apologies! I changed the post ASAP! Thanks for stopping by and for participating in the swap. I am just thrilled!!!!! Cheers. Xoxo-BLC

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!

Ask your blogger girls to look for the sizes you need!! You know we will all help out :)

xoxo

Brittany said...

Hi! I left you something on my blog!

missgeorgiapeach said...

Hayley you crack me up! You know what I am reminded of when I read your blogs (specifically this one and the way you wrote it)? Those milky way commericals with the lady talking about how creamy and chocolatey they are, something like that. I just thought I would let you know.

I wish I didn't have to work all day..I might have to try to snag the last pair of flip flops if I can.