Saturday, May 23, 2009

a little bulldog love

so, on my way to macon today to pick up my wedding dress (WOOOOOOOOO!!!!. k, minor bridal freakout over), mom wanted to stop at dollar general. to get deodarant because she forgot hers at home. seriously.

anyhoo.....what do i find in said dollar general??

hello there eco-chic bag that still lets me show off my school spirit!! and it came in black with red print too....for $2!! i gotta check my dollar generals at home....because these were too stinking cute. and after reading that several people i know have used totes like this for OOT bags, i thought it was an awesome idea! but....i still haven't decided if i'm doing said bags. because we might not do hotel blocks. because everyone we know coming in from out of town knows the area.....so, i dunno.

but for two dollars??? i am dying. and if i can find more....and you want one, let me know, i might can make something happen =)

thought i was done? no way.

how cute is this?!?! mom and i got the same one....cuz we're awesome. and yes, while scriptina has been whored out like no other for various wedding-related thingies...but on a UGA cap? i love it! while i love dressing up.....i am also totally the kid of girl who throws on jeans and a tee, or a wifebeater, and a baseball cap. cuz i'm lazy sometimes.

p.s. anyone wanna teach me how to make a "signature" for my posts? i got no clue....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the tote!! I need one!! I will totally pay you, I hope you can find more!!!

tami.stafford@gmail.com

xoxo

Monroe Dawson said...

Ya that's a totally cute tote! I really LOVE the hat!!

monroe.dawson09@gmail.com

Monogramchick said...

Can I tell you how jealous this Georgia girl is?!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

i'll try and check our DG's around here today, and if not. definitely by the end of the week...i'll be in touch girls!

Ellie said...

I want!!!

Lindsey said...

Your blog is the cutest!!!