Saturday, July 18, 2009

having a carrying crisis

i think this has happened to EVERY girl at least once....the dreaded lip gloss opening. IN YOUR PURSE. suddenly...everything is greasy, and while cleaning off the contents of my purse is a pain, but easy....getting the gunk OUT of the purse is not.

yeah, it sucks....but i'm also currently carrying a magenta snake-embossed tote by unlimited that my mom bought me in december. for not that much. so buying a new one isn't killing me....

except i HATE black and brown purses. well, not hate....but i feel like i have one of them....i need both so i can switch. so they match my ensemble. but if i rock a fun color....the purse is a separate accessory. i had green....then yellow. now pink.

so i've been browsing online....love Endless by the way...and this is what i've found so far.

i love the grey color of this....so different, and the hardware is pretty....but the last time i got hardware, i got a gorgeous, but HEAVY purse!!
oh hello turquoise....so pretty you are. but you are also kind of tall....and i'm not sure about that. but the size is great for all my crap....and you come in pretty grey and green if i change my mind about the blue...
and this woven....::sigh:: adore. but is it too.....something? it also comes in a light yellow...

so what do you think?? what do you like the best? all? none? any good ideas where a girl can find a good purse for less than $150?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ooo I would totally rock the turquoise one!! It is super cute and is bold! :) If not that one, I would go for the bottom purse! That is really cute too!

ams said...

I love big bags (my friends call them my "luggage" or "the black hole") and I have the same problem with black/brown!

I found a really nice, genuine leather gray Tommy Hilfiger bag at Marshall's for $30 recently, so I haven't had to worry too much about messing it up. Good luck!! :)