yes, i totally suck, and i've been gone for weeks.
BUT i've learned many things in that time span....things like:
1. if you start a crochet business...you might forget to blog. because you're too busy crocheting.
2. you might start worrying that Matt Paxton is gonna have to dig you out of your yarn stash, Hoarders-style. and you might be totally okay with that, because you've already made your husband promise that if you ever become a hoarder...the Pax will be the one to show you the light.
3. you might also have to spend some time learning how to use the fancy-ass new camera your husband scored for a song on ebay, to "help" with said crochet biz. you'll probably also realize that the hubs is a LITTLE bit selfish, and just wanted an excuse for a new toy. you won't care at all....but you'll realize it all the same.
4. you'll start to wonder if IT WILL EVER FREAKING COOL OFF ALREADY!!! because now it's technically fall. and since you've got a sweet gig that pretty much relies on chillier temperatures, because rocking a crochet scarf when it's 85 degrees outside will get you some major side-eyes.
5. you MIGHT start to evaluate your closet...because you MIGHT realize you've got a serious colored pants addiction. BUT you'll be really excited that old navy FINALLY wised up, and while they continually spout their lies about their rockstar jeans being flattering on everyone (yeahhh...if by "flattering", they mean "you'll have to wear at least 2 sizes bigger than you normally do, and oh yeah...your legs will look like bratwursts), they FINALLY have an alternative. you can find the non-sausagey, totally awesome and MUCH more flattering sweetheart skinny jeans HERE.
i might have gotten black and coral. and i might be stalking the store and the site to see if they get more colors. AND they have petites AND talls. it's basically a miracle of miracles.
6. most importantly, you'll realize you miss your blog peeps!
i'm gonna try and do MUCH better about sticking around here...plus, now that i've got a sweet new camera, i can take photos of myself, which means i can totally pretend to be a fashion blogger.
which probably translates into pictures in my yard while my pug tries to eat my pants leg.