Wednesday, September 26, 2012

even working from home needs a uniform right?

so,i might have forgotten to mention on monday that amidst all my life-learnin'...i also learned i am NOT meant to be a salesperson that does cold calls.

so i quit.

and for once in my life, i didn't overanalyze or try and make it work so i wouldn't let anyone down...i just decided it wasn't right for me, and stuck with that.

kinda proud of myself, actually.

and so, imagine my glee last week (after my quitting) when i realized that maybe, just maybe instead of getting all dolled up on cute pants and cardigans for work...i could have a different kind of uniform.

the kind that's perfect for someone trying to keep her head above her yarn hoard.

the kind that's perfect for someone who is doing what she really loves right now...being creative, and actually creating things.
THE KIND OF UNIFORM THAT'S GROWN-UP FOOTIE PAJAMAS FOR ADULTS.

with owls on them obviously....the sock monkey ones would just be ludicrous.

p.s. have you checked out the new goods at The Glittered Owl? you totally should...i've been getting my fancy hook on ;)

2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I hope you got those footie jammies! And WOOHOO for quitting your job! Are you gonna be able to pretty much swing just staying home and running The Glittered Owl? That would be SO AWESOME. Love what you've been making!

Unknown said...

Wow great deals you produced here i am so inspired here keep continue sharing.
Thanks



Daily Bargains