Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the prettiest eyeballs on the block

i'm the type of person who, once i find something that works for me, i HAVE to have it. if i find a basic tee i love...i want them in every color (i'm looking at you old navy vintage v-necks).

i thought it was a mostly clothes thing...like how i buy at least 4 or 5 of target's ultrasoft sweaters ever season.

but apparently....it's also a makeup thing. and over the weekend...i scored a major deal on my hoarding.
i have loved these maybelline color tattoo eyeshadows from the moment i tried one a few months ago. they stay on FOR AGES, you don't need any primer, they're awesome alone or as a base for other shadows...basically, i love them.

so when ulta had them buy 2, get 1 free i was all over it. especially since i had a $1 off maybelline coupon, AND a $3.50 off $10 ulta coupon. meaning all 3 of these new fall limited edition colors came home with me for a whopping $10 and change. 

not as awesome as being paid by CVS to take some new lipsticks home...but not bad at all =)

so far i've only used the darker brown, but i am DYING to go crazy with the olive green. just wait until the weather cools off and i'm not sweating in tank tops and shorts.

do you have any makeup items you can't stop buying??

3 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I can't stop buying ANY kind of makeup. Literally I am such an impulsive buyer. I have it EVERYWHERE shame!

Claire Kiefer said...

I cannot wait to try these. I've been coveting them, and your endorsement officially seals the deal. So glad you love them! I've been all about the eyeshadows lately. And nail polishes--I can never control myself in that department. :(

Anonymous said...

Roger Vivier Outlet Stores Hosted What Is More Setting up
Western european roger vivier sandals girls have additionally identity in the matter of her / his design someone already have our have a look at. If you actually luggage, may not basically only gain access to designer roger vivier heels bags and purses.